Foam trucker Timber Cross hat
Not many days go by where I'm not grabbing for my ball cap when I'm heading out the door to the store or my next adventure. If you are looking for away to show your support for Maine and the adventures I share this is the hat for you!!! And something like this just gets better the longer you have it!
- 100% polyester front
- 100% polyester mesh back
- Thicker and heavier fabric, laminated with high-density, non-toxic foam
- Structured, 5-panel cap, high-profile
- 8 rows of stitching on a pre-curved visor
- Seamless foam front panel with lining
- Matching fabric undervisor
- Matching color braid and sweatband
- Adjustable plastic snap
- One size fits most
$ 25.00 USD
The tallest Lighthouse in New England, boones Island Light, located almost 7 miles off the shores of kennebunkport.
During the summer months the Maine harbors are the busiest they get and boat owners rely on these light skiffs to take them to there boats to head out and explore the Atlantic
The night sky and sunrise along the snow-covered beach.
Sandbeach Maine is like no other place in the state.